This course covers the entire Daily Vehicle Inspection for a tractor-trailer combination unit. All commercial truck drivers are required to perform this inspection at the start of their workday. Lawyers benefit from this course by using it as an overview of truck systems and concepts. In addition, all of the videos contain reference links to FMCSR 49 CFR 393.11 regulations.
A Lawyer’s Guide: Daily Vehicle Inspection Regulations for Commercial Motor Vehicles features:
- 4 MCLE credits (Sometimes a little more or less depending on your state bar)
- Over 25 videos demonstrating aspects of truck operation and inspection
- Over 100 49 CFR reference citations to help you see how the law is applied
- Access to discounted courses from Fay University
- Access to freebies from our website
A Lawyer’s Guide: Daily Vehicle Inspection Regulations for Commercial Motor Vehicles is available for CLE credit in the following states. Click on the buttons below to enroll or call Patrick at Fay Engineering (303)333-5209.
|Course Name||MCLE Credit Approved||Register at:|
|A Lawyer’s Guide: Daily Vehicle Inspection Regulations for Commercial Motor Vehicles||CA, CO, FL, KY, LA, MS, MT, NE, OR, TX, UT, VT, WA, WY and more coming soon!|