This course teaches commercial drivers methods to follow the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations specific to daily and weekly work requirements; 49 CFR Parts 392 and 395. Lawyers benefit from this course by learning the regulations that drivers must follow. In addition, the videos contain reference links to FMCSR 49 CFR Parts 392 and 395 regulations.
Instruction includes step-by-step examples for the current rules; from planning duty hours to filling out logbooks. It also includes the history of Hours of Service, starting with the original rules from 1938!
Hours of Service Features:
- 4 MCLE credits (Sometimes a little more or less depending on your state bar)
- Over 25 videos demonstrating aspects of truck operation and inspection
- Over 100 49 CFR reference citations to help you see how the law is applied
- Access to discounted courses from Fay University
- Access to freebies from our website
A Lawyer’s Guide: Hours of Service Regulations is available for CLE credit in the following states. Click on the buttons below to enroll or call Patrick at Fay Engineering (303)333-5209.
|Course Name||MCLE Credit Approved||Register at:|
|A Lawyer’s Guide: Hours of Service Regulations||CO, IN, NE, OK, UT, VT, WY and more coming soon!|